Terms & Conditions
1. A contract for the sale of goods is only formed between you and Kayashakthi herbal products when we receive cleared payment and notify you by email.
2. Kayashakthi herbal products will not keep any details of your credit/debit cards or any other payment method you may use to purchase the goods. Our website is secure and your details will not be compromised.
3. When ordering from Kayashakthi herbal products you agree that email is the accepted form of communication and confirmation between you the customer and us.
4. Kayashakthi herbal products reserve the right to make changes to the website and products without providing you with any written notice as long as it does not affect your ordered products.
5. Kayashakthi herbal products are solely online based company and accept payment through credit cards, debit cards and PayPal.
6. Once your order has been accepted you will receive an email receipt. You will then receive a confirmation when the goods have been dispatched. We accept no liability for any delays or failure in receiving products as this is done by third party delivery services. We take no responsibility for loss of goods or any additional excise duties at the port of destination. In the event that the third party courier fails to deliver goods, you will be provided with the tracking details to resolve the issue yourself. You will have to re-order the goods at your own expense should they not be delivered.
7. You agree that the risk of loss or damage passes to you upon dispatch of goods.
8. We reserve the right to reject your order should it feel it will not suit your requirements according to the information you have provided.
9. By ticking the terms and conditions/disclaimer box before checkout you are confirming the following:
(a.) You will take the products according to the dosage guidelines prescribed by Us.
(b.) You are not suffering from any other illness or disease other than that of what you have availed treatment advisory for.
(c.) You indemnify us of any side effects or loss of life due to overdose or incorrect health information provided by you.
(d.) You have notified us of any current medical conditions you may have prior to ordering our products. You will then have received confirmation from our empanelled Doctor that the products are fit for you to take. The dosage and directions advice will also be provided.
(e.) You accept that Kayashakthi herbal products do not guarantee the cure for any diseases.
10. These Conditions shall be governed by Indian Laws and the Karnataka courts shall have jurisdiction.