Dr Manoj Kumar Samantaray
Vaidya Dr Manoj Kumar Samantaray is a graduate of B.A.M.S (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) from the Utkal University in India, one of the prestigious institutions in India offering Ayurvedic Degrees. After completing his B.A.M.S, he joined for Master degree (M.D) at S.D.M College of Ayurveda, Udupi, one of the Best Institute in India in its excellency for providing higher studies in Ayurveda, Under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore India. In 2011, he completed Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) from Utkal University. Vaidya Dr Manoj Kumar Samantaray started his carrier in Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research, Bangalore as an academician & consultant. He works as Professor at the prestigious institute under the Art of Living organization. His active participant enables Sri Sri Ayurveda R&D to produce many new Ayurvedic formulations. Of late he was sent in a deputation to Sri Sri Ayurveda, Bad Antogast, Germany in April 2016 till April 2017. He has been responsible for doing Pulse Diagnosis Consultations, recommending natural and healthy tips on Nutrition and Lifestyle. He has travelled across Germany conducting various Ayurveda training’s & programs. He is a member of the Karnataka Ayurvedic Teacher’s Association. He is…
- Committed to the medical profession with more than 19 years of extensive Diagnostic & Drug Preparation Skills.
- Presenting papers on various emerging Ayurvedic Subjects in international seminars.
- Sound expertise in training & mentoring on Ayurvedic Topics.
- Expertise on ancient diagnostic such as “Nadi Pareeksha” & “Panchakarma”
- Participate in formulating new formulations for many leading Ayurvedic pharma companies.
- Active involvement in attending OPD & IPD in Sri Sri college of Ayurvedic Science & Research hospital since Sept-2006 till date.
- Successfully treated thousands of patients with specialized skincare treatments.
- Technical Advisor for many Ayurveda Pharmaceutical companies.
- Recently had been deputed to Sri Sri Ayurveda Germany from April 2016 till March 2017 to carry out research on new product development, suits to European Market.
Professional Qualification :
- Completed PhD (Bhaishajya Kalpana) 2011 from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India.
- Completed M.D (Bhaishajya Kalpana) (2003-2006) from S.D.M College of Ayurveda Udupi, under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sc, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Completed B.A.M.S (1996-2003) from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India.
- Certification Training Course on “Quality standardization & Quality control of Raw drugs”.
Professional Seminars & Key Accomplishments
- Research paper on “Instrumentation & Innovative Technique W.R.F with fermentative preparation in Ayurveda” as a part of an international seminar conducted at Dayanand Sagar group of institutions, Bangalore.
- Paper in the seminar on “Critical Terminologies in the ancient Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical texts” organized by Ministry of health & welfare, Govt. of India.
- Paper in National Seminar of Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana: – “Druthagami”- Problems in the standardization of mineral medicines.
- Presentation & Demonstration of Apamarga Kshara sutra in R.O.T.P on Ksharasutra.
- Practical Demonstration on Pathya Kalpanas in NRHM training program for Panchakarma Therapists.
- Paper presented on Role of Oushadha SevanaKaala & Pathyapathya in Ayurvedic Clinical Practice in NRHM training program for Doctors.
- Extensive National Training & Workshop on Rasa-Shastra at V. C. P. C. Research Foundation, Dehradun & Central Research Institution (Ayurveda).
- Vaijnanika Tatha Takaneeki Shabdavali Ayoga: 3rd to 5th of March 2004 at Manipal.
- AICTE Sponsored National Workshop on “Frontiers in Pharmaceutical Sciences” Jan 30 – Feb 11 2006, Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, MAHE, Manipal.
- State-level seminars (Karnataka) on Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana.
- Reorientation Training Programme organized by Department of AYUSH – Govt. of India held at GAM – Puri (07 to 12 Jan. 08).
- Reorientation Training Programme organized by Department of AYUSH – Govt. of India held at SDM College of Ayurveda, Udupi (01 to 06 June 09).